Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adam lambert remix!

So everyone, this is the blog you've all been waiting for!!!!! For my very first entry on this blog I decided to use Adam lambert, which is one of my biggest idols :) For this look I used Marisa Garcia :) She had the perfect hair color and face structure for it :)

the look you're going to achieve:





Step 1: Apply a layer of concealer to the entire eyelid in a smooth form.




Step 2: Apply the highlight which is going to be a silver eyeshadow.
Apply the eyeshadow with a fluffy, medium sized eyeshadow brush.

what I use:

Bare minerals eye shadow




only put this underneath the eyebrow to create an illuminating effect.

Step 3: next, you're going to use a matte black eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eye. You'll be using the medium sized eyeshadow brush to also apply this and smooth it out in to the middle of your eyelid.




Step 4: I'm completely aware that we already used a black eyeshadow but the difference between the two is this one is sparkly and full of life and it will accent the matte black we already used. Apply with the same brush and use the smoothing with a blending brush.




Step 5: Now, we'll be doing the eyeliner. If you've read most of my blog entries you know that I prefer to use liquid eyeliner over stick eyeliner ANY day because it lasts longer and goes on easier but not in this case. I decided to use estee lauder's black eyeliner pencil because it fits this look to a T.

apply a thin line to only the upper eyelid.




Step 6: The mascara is a key part in any look because that's basically the 'finishing' touch.

Step 7: Now, I darkened the eyebrows with , believe it or not A BLACK EYELINER PENCIL. yes, you read it!!!!!! the reason I did this is because the color of the pencil perfectly matched her eyebrow color so all I did was fill in the spots where there was little or no hair.


FINISHED!!! you've completed a hot new Adam Lambert makeup look :)


finishing look :


No comments:

Post a Comment