Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nicki Minaj bliss

The look I'm going to be showing you how to do today is phenomenal. Nicki minaj is one of my Idols and I dearly love her makeup so in honor of her unique style I'm giving you the tutorial on how to do one of Nicki Minaj's many looks.


The look we'll be doing:




First off, I used Bare Minerals Fairly light concealer powder all over my face.


The eyes :

Step 1: Apply concealer all over the eyelid



Step 2: Using your medium sized eyeshadow brush you're going to dip the brush in to a light matte brown color. I forgot to take a photo of the name of this eyeshadow so please excuse me. I do have the photo of the eyeshadow itself to just give you an idea of the color to use. You're going to put this all over the eyelid.






Step 3: Now, you'll be doing the eyeliner. This is going to be like the usual cat eye. I used a cheap 1$ eyeliner from dollar general.




Step 4: You'll be using an eyeliner brush. Dip the tip of it in a tad bit of water and then gently get a good amount of "Beautiful Susan" On to the brush.
Go back and forth underneath the lower lash line. Make sure you get it to where the silver is visible.





Step 5: Using a black pencil liner , outline your water line. Dark enough to see. Be careful not to poke yourself in the eye! lol :)

Step 6: The last step is to apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes.


Face:
Step 1: Apply the pink blush in the bottom right hand corner of my photo to the apple of your cheeks.



Use a medium sized face brush or an angled blush brush to apply this color.

Step 2: For the lips you'll also be using a pink lipstick. I chose to use Nude rose by Estee Lauder.




Fun with Nicki Minaj's look <3







No comments:

Post a Comment