Saturday, February 5, 2011

Haley williams (:

Haley williams is the singer for a band called Paramore. I've been listening to them since I was in 6th grade and Haley williams has really inspired me in many different ways. She normally doesn't wear a whole lot of makeup but in this photo that I found she's wearing a sheer layer of silver eyeshadow, a bit of gray and a thin cat eye. I chose this one because it looks amazing on her and I wanted to bring you one of her few looks.

The look we're doing:



the eyes:


step 1). Prep your eyelid with an extremely light concealer.

Step 2). Apply a silver base to the entire eyelid including beneath the eyebrow bone using a medium sized eyeshadow brush.


Step 3). Using a blending brush apply a tiny amount of black eyeshadow to the very edge of the top eyelash line. Blend it in so it doesn't look choppy.



Step 4). Next, you'll apply a thin cat eye to the upper lash line with jet black liquid eyeliner.


Step 5). Underneath the lower lash line you'll also apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner.



Step 6). Apply the mascara to the top and bottom lash lines.


The face:

For the blush I balanced between a neutral light pink and a dark pink because Haley Williams doesn't wear much makeup. Apply the blush with a medium sized face brush like the one I have pictured below.




For the lips I used a clear and light pink lipgloss to create a shimmering effect.


Fun with this look <3:










No comments:

Post a Comment